Saturday, September 8, 2012

This is the promised write up of the places where I am trying to earn a bit of money, so that I can do something a bit more serous, and be a little more comfortable in life. 
MyLot

Mylot is a social website that encourages their members to participate by paying them.  There is no exact amount per post that you earn and they actually keep all the money stuff very secret so that no one scams them. However, they are paying and it's pretty easy to reach their pay out as long as you are active and post meaningful discussions and responses. I have to emphasize that because, well it's important.  I have seen a lot of people bash myLot because they think they can sign up and just get money.  Nope, you have to work for it, and if you get referrals, well you earn all the faster and better!  So sign up here!


MTURK


(This paragraph wants to be in purple.) So Mturk is ran by Amazon.com and is totally awesome. Signing up is easy, even easier if you already have an Amazon account.  Now just work.  The jobs are worth pennies, but so it the time it takes to do them, and they add up quickly.  You can have your earnings deposited into your personal bank account OR you can spend them right on Amazon to buy stuff.  I have done both, and let me tell you having mturk funds really is amazing when you don't feel like paying for shipping.
 A few pointers for Mturking-
 - READ the instructions.  You never want to spend too much time doing anyone job, unless the pay is really really good.
- Do jobs that are easy to understand and easy to repeat. I've done nickle jobs for an hour and got like $9.

- Your time is money. And never forget that.  If they want you to do four or five things in one 'hit' (job) and it takes a few minutes (more than 5, but less than ten) and they are only paying .01 cents... DON'T do it! It's not worth it!


Clickworker.com


I am still trying to figure out Clickworker.com but it is basically like Mturk, just more strict.  Before you can even start working you have to complete assessments.  I've earned .10, which I think is a freebee but I am really looking forward to finishing up the assessments so that I can start earning.  They seem to want more, but from everything I've read they also pay more and want you to jump through less hoops to do it. Once I get a bit more experience here I will update this post.  HOWEVER like I said in my last post they do offer $5.00 for referring other clickworkers. So CLICKY CLICKY CLICKY and try it for yourself!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment