Monday, September 10, 2012

EEEEEE New Game!!!

Okay, really, not new but new to me.  Persona 4 Arena on PS3!  I has it because of amazing budgeting and it is gooooood.

Check it out! Youtube it if you have to, and if you're not a fan of Shin Megami Tensei I pity you and your soul.



Also I found a new veggie that was cooked for me and I ate, well again not new per se but you know - Fried asparagus is like AMAZING. (and it took me five times to spell it close enough to get spell check to actually agree that I was looking for the word asparagus and not supergrass.)

Another note about games:

Really this is a note to game developers, and publishers-- PLEASE if you put a 'manual in the case, make it complete! Don't put in half of the stuff you see on the screen, and leave out the important parts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment