Monday, October 1, 2012

Get Over Yourselves. Damnit.

Ii do not own Borderlands or anything to do with it. I bought the game, I own that, but yeah, had to disclaimer.

I am sooo tired. I am super-duper-retardedly stupid tired of editing.   We, as American's in our wonderful so-called society, edits EVERYTHING.  EVERYTHING!!! I mean EVERYTHING.

So I am ranting about an a really great game that just came out, Borderlands 2 and the the in store graphics are EDITED!

Here is the image UNEDITED, the way nature and the artist wanted it to be (notice the two hands symbolizing the fact that this is the second game and NOT the first.)




And in the store it has NO hands, just the-- ugg the graphic looks sooo bad, (or look for yourself, it's at all major department stores that sell baby clothes next to the grocery isles, I went to take a picture and was denied.)



Now why I am ranting about this, is for the same reason that I want to rip stupid parents tongues out through their eye sockets when they complain about a board game called SmartAss (you know like the donkey, it even has a giant picuture of an ass on it.) and these upity parents say that it's vulger and shouldn't be sold anywhere where kids can see it.  The game is rated for like 12 years plus...



I mean really people.  WAKE up.  I know I cannot be the only human being left on the planet that believes that if you shelter children they are too soft to make ANY kind of life choice. And I'm not even talking about the difficult ones, just - what color of socks are they going to wear, kind of choices.

More ranting later, and again I apologize I could not get a shot of the edited picture.  Because you know, it's soo wrong. ahem.  

2 comments:

  1. You know that parents are being terrorized by the "intelligent people" about visual and audible images bombarding their little ones. "They" say television shows, video games, and- OMG - books will turn their precious little ones into killers, rapists or other bad things. So.... let "Them" program the children to have no imaginations or talents and let those little ones just be-automatons. After all it is work to teach the children with direction and love, it is easier to program them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tis true, what you say. But that is not true intellegence, instead it is Money talking. 'Buy what we want, went we want you to, and price is no consiquince because we said so.'

      That IS was is wrong, that IS what we have to get over. Because big business has created these atomitons we are STUCK and stanating, for the most part as a race. And if those upity parents that moan and complain that a song said 'throw my hand down my pants' can realize that if they TEACH their children what is RIGHT, WRONG and INTELLEGENT then we might have a lunar base withinmy life time. If not, well... Hello! Second Stone Age!

      Delete