Saturday, August 10, 2013

Snowden

I haven't picked sides with the Snowden case.  I have been terrible about the fact that I have't even been following it.  However I know two things:

1: Loose Lips Sink Ships.  Period.

2: People have the right to know what's going on in the world.

And that's where I'm stuck. That's why I haven't said a damned thing, that's why I haven't even really thought about this case, even though what Snowden did was epic, and thought provoking and it makes me think. HOWEVER, what he did is what *he* did.

Not this.  This is bullshit.  How in the living hell would this company even know what the hell he was sending. WHY would they look.   OH but wait Lavabit wouldn't look.  Would they?  They wouldn't invade privacy.  And now they are closed.  And they cannot even talk about why they are closed in detail, because it's illegal.

But the fourth amendment. Anyone?

http://www.zdnet.com/snowdens-privacy-oriented-email-provider-shuts-down-under-u-s-government-pressure-7000019185/?s_cid=e589&ttag=e589 Lies
Lies
Manuel Rebollo
Buy This at Allposters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment