Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sooooooo... Do *You* Self Edit?

I do.  A lot.  I mean a lot a lot.  Like pretty much every I get online I do not jump into Facebook conversations or forums or chats or pretty much ANYTHING for fear of saying something stupid or offensive.  I know what some of you are thinking, because I'm thinking it too, and if you don't well I'm thinking that I shouldn't worry about it.  I should be myself and share and express.  HOWEVER, I don't. I am pretty sure it comes from a deep rooting something, blah, blah, blah, acceptance, blah yadda yadda, Freud.  So, now that I've admitted I have an issue then um. Well.  Um. Yeah. I'm going to try not to do that anymore.

There are things on these world wide webs that make me laugh, like spitting coffee out of my nose laugh.  But I don't want to share it in general because of those few people that may see it and become offended.  Again, like I said.  No more.  This blog is going to become my 'share stuff that may offend people place' and if you don't like it you don't have to read it.  You really don't have to come here at all.  (And by my traffic stats a lot of people don't, so I guess I don't have a lot of things to worry about there.)

ON TO THE SHARING!


Thanks to the comic I read every day it updates (which is Monday - Friday) I have found Garfunkel and Oates.. .... .....  I literally almost dropped my phone when I was watching this video this morning. 

Yes. Yes. This is NOT work safe.  Blah blah blah warning.   And offensive and educational.  And thank you again FTF!



Another thing I would like to share, since I'm sharing Youtube goodiness is a playlist I made because I can and because of Improbable Island  it's all about Zombies.  

Did you know there were Zombie love songs?  Well now you do.  See this blog IS informative!



2 comments: