Friday, May 10, 2013

Huh?

This made me say "WHAT?"

 

I got this from Upworthy.  The kid has a point, and I agree with every thing he said.  But listen to the TEACHER.  She doesn't care.  I mean really DOES NOT care.  It's like she is reading from a script as she is kicking this kid (who obviously has a thought in his head) out.  I know my teachers would have turned an outbreak like that into a full on discussion with possible ways to fix it.  Or at least most of them.  And packets?! In High school? Every day (like this kid is referring too)?!.  I can think of four classes my entire high school career that relied on packets.  One of them was Spanish.  

The teacher needs to be educated or fired.

And testing needs to be abolished with the way it is now.  

This is exactly what I've been ranting about though.  People not caring or paying attention because it doesn't concern them.  We need more people like this kid.  Go sign the petition.  I did.  And if I could I would do it twice.


This is all it should take.

No comments:

Post a Comment